Fire Safe Chimney Sweep – Keeping You Safe
Fire Safe Chimney Sweep has established over 35 years ago in North Carolina. Now located in Mebane, NC, we are one of the most experienced chimney companies serving an eight-county area including Orange, Durham, Alamance, Chatham, Caswell, Person, Granville, and Wake. As a fully-insured and certified company, our sweeps are experienced and reliable. In fact, many of them are active professional firefighters by trade or have been in the past, so the one thing we know is fire prevention.
We are a full-service, family-owned chimney company. We also know that we are not the only option in the eight-county area we serve, so you might be asking yourself this question:
- We Care – As a retired Fire Captain, the owner has seen the devastation of fires of all types. It’s not something you walk away from untouched. That’s why Bob Perera is dedicated to helping prevent as many of them as possible.
- We Return Your Call – If possible, we answer the phone when it rings. If we’re out attending to a client, we return your call if at all possible on the same day and always within 24 hours.
- Trained & Certified – We invest to get the latest education and training possible to perform our work and use the latest in technology, tools, and information to better serve you.
- Reliable – We do what we say we will do. That includes showing up on time, protecting your home and giving you the correct information and pictures to make a good decision if repairs need to be addressed.
- We Listen – Every job is different, and we know our customers have questions they need to be answered. Thus, we make a point to listen to your needs, questions, and concerns in regards to your chimney or dryer issues and address each one with respect and care.
- We Embrace Technology – The chimney business is ever-changing with new products, techniques or technologies. We strive to stay up-to-date with what is currently happening as well as future developments in our industry.
If you have any questions or particular issues you need help with, please contact us.